Fruit Salad With Pudding
Try our delicious Salad with Pudding dish at your next event. Salad with Pudding gets its wow factor from delicate orange juice dressing.
What You Need
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1container (4 oz) refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1/2cup Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 3/4cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
Let’s Make It
Beat pudding mix and orange juice in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
Add fruit; toss to coat.
Make this a kid-friendly dessert instead of a salad, taking it from summer to fall by trading in chunks of apple for the berries and butterscotch pudding for the vanilla.
This refreshing salad with Cool Whip and pudding is a great addition to any BBQ. With only 80 calories per serving, this guilt-free salad with Cool Whip will keep your sweet tooth happy.
This colorful fat-free fruit salad is rich in vitamin C and a good source of vitamin A, thanks to the fruit.
12 servings, 3/4 cup each
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.