A website you can find for you, your Family. From several Categories Healthy Food, Benefits of Meat, Nuts, Diet Plan, Recipes for Vegetarian Salad, Fitness Food, Recipes for Chicken Wings Nuggets, Desserts, Bread and much more!
The various sushi rolls differ in terms of ingredients, but they all have a high iodine level from the fish and nori algae. The trace element is essential for humans since it plays a role in growth processes, nerve development, and therefore, brain development. The thyroid gland’s hormone that controls metabolism also needs iodine.
sushi rice, 300 g 1 piece of seaweed, kombu 1-tablespoon rice vinegar One pinch each of whole cane sugar and salt 200 grams of cukes Salmon fillet, 100 grams (sushi quality; skinless) 3 nori seaweed, 80 g pickled radish 3.0 tsp. wasabi Four sushi sticks 1/2 avocado 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon mayo 4 tbsp. of tobiko (red caviar) 1 kg of squid (arms) 80 g of filleted tuna Salmon, smoked, 80 grams
1. Wash the sushi rice in a colander under running water until the water is completely clear. Cook for 18 minutes at 100 °C while stirring regularly in a solid cooking pot with 450 ml of water and a tiny piece of kombu.
2. Combine salt, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of heated rice vinegar. Remove the kombu seaweed before placing the rice in a bowl. Pour the vinegar mixture into the rice slowly while circling a wooden or rice spoon through it. Fan the rice with a fan at the same time to hasten its cooling to room temperature and give it a wonderful sheen. Make three equal servings of rice.
3. Wash 100 g of cucumber, slice in half lengthwise, then use a spoon to scoop out the seeds for the maki sushi. Slice the cucumber halves into 1 cm-wide strips. The salmon fillet should be cleaned, dried with paper towels, and then thinly sliced. Dry off the pickled radish sticks after draining them.
4. Lay one half of two nori sheets over the work area after cutting them in half lengthwise (if available, on the bamboo sushi mat wrapped in cling film). Well-moisturized hands, spread some sushi rice over the nori sheet (about 5 mm thick), leaving a roughly 1 cm wide edge free at the top edge. With your finger, create a thin strip of wasabi (2 tablespoons total) across the center of the rice. With the use of the bamboo mat, roll the nori sheet firmly from the bottom up with the help of the cucumber, salmon, or radish strips. Once the bamboo mat is removed, cut the rolls into pieces with a very sharp knife. Apply the same technique to the remaining noribalt halves.
5. Cut the surimi stick in half lengthwise for the ura maki. The remaining cucumber should be washed, dried off, and then sliced into sticks with flesh that is approximately 0.5 cm thick. Remove the avocado’s flesh by pressing it, then slice it into strips and sprinkle with lemon juice right away.
6. Cover the sushi mat with cling film and add a nori sheet that has been cut in half, smooth side up. Spread a third of the sushi rice over it, softly press down, then carefully flip it so that the rice is on the foil. Use the rolling mat to roll up the nori sheet after spreading half of the mayonnaise on the lowest third and adding half of the surimi sticks, cucumber sticks, and avocado strips. With the remaining ingredients, make a second roll. Cut each sushi roll into six equal pieces after rolling both rolls in tobiko.
7. Create 10–12 rolls out of the sushi rice for the nigiri sushi (approx. 6 cm long). Slice the squid arm into six equally thin pieces. On one side of the rolls, spread wasabi paste.
8. Slice the tuna into four equal pieces, smear one side with a third of the wasabi paste, and arrange on four rice paper rolls. Cut the salmon into four equal pieces and lay on the other rolls with the leftover wasabi spread on one side.